Rock Out like It’s the 00s
    Listen Now

    Listen to Stations For You

    Change genre preferences

    Five years ago, Emmanuel Reyes took two pills which were in two bottles on his night stand, to relieve an intense pain that was bothering him. Shortly after, he began vomiting, stopped breathing and lost consciousness. The next thing Reyes knew, he was in the emergency room, being attended to by a group of doctors.

    Those pills almost cost the 30-year old his life. Due to his condition of sickle cell anemia, an illness which causes chronic pain and fatigue, Reyes takes opioid medications such as methadone and morphine. The Dominican native says that he accidentally mixed two opioid medications in what was nearly a fatal overdose.

    . .
    .
    .
    . http://cheapciali.top/Humiston-mother-of-Waldenmyer-from-Kokonsalo?Widdowsda=253
    .

    Goats and Soda

    STORIES OF LIFE IN A CHANGING WORLD
    .
    .
    .
    <% if (isPlaying) { %> . .
    .
    "The <a href="/www.minnalife.com/products/limon" target="_blank">Minna Life Limon</a> is hands-down my favorite vibrator ever. It has a unique squeezable technology, which means that the harder you squeeze, the more intense the vibrations get. It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use." --&nbsp;<i><a href="/www.vmtherapy.com/" target="_blank">Vanessa Marin</a>,&nbsp;sex therapist and online sex therapy course creator</i>
    .